GENEVA, SWITZERLAND – Streets they aren’t, but Google Street View is including them anyway: 7 ski slopes are now part of the collection of Swiss images, as well as eight new cultural sites, including the Chateau de Prangins.
The 15 additions appeared Wednesday.
The Swiss Tourism Office will be including them on their site, myswitzerland.com.
Direct links to the new views:
- Old botanical gardens (Zurich)
- Château de Laufen (Schaffhausen)
- Château de Prangins (Nyon)
- Château Stockalper (Brig)
- Corvatsch Furtschellas
- Botanical gardens at the University of Zurich
- Les Diablerets
- Papiliorama (Chiètres)
- Parc de Valency (Lausanne)
- RhB Rhaetian Rail, Albula / Bernina line
- St Moritz