Your kitchen ::
By Ellen Wallace, GL editor
The Swiss supermarket chain Migros has just introduced seven new food products from the Balkans that it will carry regularly, to answer a growing demand, it says.
The products, from Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia-Herzegovina, are:
- Vegeta, a trendy mix of spices and herbs, from Croatia
- Podravka beef slices, Croatia
- Podravka goulash, which has won a Superior Taste Award, Croatia
- Argeta chicken-based spread, with no preservatives, from Slovenia
- two prepared vegetable products, Ajvar, one strong, one mild
- coming in autumn: peppers stuffed with sauerkraut
Posted by :: Ellen Wallace on 26 May 2010 at 19:22 | permalink
We are happy to have your comments, which are approved before they appear: please remember to be courteous and brief. We accept only comments directly related to an article. We do not accept comment spam - messages sent to more than one site. We do not publish comments if the e-mail address is not legitimate. Thank you!