Welcome to the GenevaLunch guides!
GenevaLunch offers you a series of well-researched and independent practical guides written by experienced journalists.
Starting in late October 2008 we have a new format for the guides, as well as our latest additions, a guide for travellers to and from the Lake Geneva region and a revised introductory guide to Swiss wines. Others are planned for the winter of 2008-09.
Enjoy! And please use the comment option at the end of each guide to send your feedback (these will be moderated).
Series publisher: Ellen Wallace
- (revised) Introductory guide to Swiss wines, publication date December 2008
- Keeping current with GenevaLunch using web (rss) feeds
- Blogging basics
- Lake Geneva region guide to winter sports (1) and Lake Geneva region guide to winter sports (2).
- Lake Geneva region Christmas shopping list
- Managing your finances: taking stock Ask yourself the right questions / Learning the Swiss and French ropes / Housing / Banks, insurance companies and advisors
- Managing your finances: The true cost of living and saving
- Managing your finances: More on keeping costs down
- Managing your finances: Case studies that can help
- Cheerful traveler guide: traveling to and from Geneva Geneva airport, private transport / Geneva airport, public transport / To and from Lausanne and the Lake Geneva region / To and from Basel, Bern and Zurich
- How to make it happily through Swiss customs
- Gardens to visit
Please contact GenevaLunch if you are interested in reproducing material from our guides. These guides may not be reproduced in any medium, in part or in whole, without the written permission of the publisher, Zidao Communication.